www.counselinginstituteofatlanta.com was born to promote and disseminate the most effective practice of clinical psychology and cognitive behavioral psychotherapy. For this, we rely on the theoretical and, above all, practical advances that are taking place at a global level at this time. Consequently, in www.counselinginstituteofatlanta.com you will find information about the most effective treatments, disorders, and techniques. The training of psychologists plays an important role in the dissemination of therapy.
In relation to the profession of counseling, the Association of Professional Counselors licensed in Georgia states:
Counselors promote the quality of life!
Mental health counselors are highly qualified professionals who help in the process of healing and growth; by providing support to achieve personal goals, improve their quality of life and making people who are going through obstacles in their lives or suffering from a clinical disorder feel good about themselves.
The bilingual services listed are only referential.
It is important that you communicate with each therapist or center to inquire about the services offered, as well as the professional costs. The list we publish is constantly updated. It is very likely that there are other therapists who offer services in Spanish and are not on this list. If you know of a therapist that is not included in this list and you want your name to be included, please send us an email to add your name. Any question, please contact us.
Why choosing one of our counselors?
- They have, at least, a Master's Degree in Counseling.
- Make at least four years of supervised internship.
- Has a license from the Secretary of State Georgia Composite Board of Licensed Professional Counselors, Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists. Counselors, Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Anually receives training required to maintain your state license.
- Completes yearly continued education and training required for state licensure.
- Professional counselors can offer their services for children, adolescents and / or adults.
- Guide on the needs of families, groups and individuals.
- Work in private practices, schools, clinics, agencies and / or hospitals.